Table of Contents
Eyebrow transplant in Turkey, which is frequently preferred by people who experience loss of eyebrows; It is performed with special techniques and with the same precision as in hair transplantation.
The eyebrows have an important role in the look of the face. By matching the brow form and thickness to the face, you may obtain a more expressive, energetic, and youthful appearance.
Things to Consider Before Eyebrow Transplantation in Turkey
- People of any age who have problems with their brows may be able to get help from Eyebrow transplant in Turkey.
- Average procedure time is directly related to the number of grafts that are put in. In most cases, it takes between one and three hours to get the job done.
- The individual’s needs are taken into account, and a common eyebrow shape is chosen in relation to the model the person wants. The grafts needed by the person are then extracted from the hairy area between the two ears using micro motors and the FUE process.
- One at a time, channels are opened as they are used. The Fine Sapphire Percutaneous Needle Method is used to plant more often and densely.
- With the patient’s permission, the grafts are chosen, and changes are made to the sketched gaps between the brows that were drawn. Eyebrows can be moved.
- The sample drawing program is used to figure out how many roots are needed to build the desired eyebrow structure, as well as how the brow will look after the surgery. The procedure is then planned.
- For the next 48 hours, the patient should avoid blood thinners, green tea, and alcohol, as these things can damage the blood. On the day of the procedure, the patient has a full stomach and is first checked out. Then, the brow drawings and eyebrow transplant surgery plans are made.
- Eyebrow transplantation is a method that can be used for people who don’t want to be treated or who don’t want a more long-term and natural solution. It can also be used for people who have been treated for their eyebrows but don’t work, or for people who don’t want to use permanent make-up.
- After a few days, the person’s skin will be healed, and eyebrows will grow over time. Time and how things are done are both important.
- A lot of the transplanted brows had grown after three months. After six months, 60% to 65% of the brows have grown. Because the surgery will take about a year, it is important to be patient after having your brows transplanted.
- To thicken and thicken, mostly in women. Because the skin is very fragile and opens up at regular intervals, too many times can cause skin damage and tears.
- Women with very few or no brows might need a second appointment to finish the Eyebrow transplant in Turkey. The goal is to look more natural, for men, one session should be enough to get that look.
Stages of Eyebrow transplant in Turkey
- Section of the patient area is shaved to make room for the transplanted brows. This is done by cutting a rectangle from the patient’s donor area (the area between the two ears at the back of the head). When the patient opens his hair after the procedure, a small rectangular area is shaved. Since hair will cover this area, the patient can go back to his social life (all of the hair does not need to be shaved). Each one is shaved off and stored in the organ transplant solution, which is used to keep the roots alive after they were cut off.
- One by one, percutaneous needles made of real sapphire open channels in the eyebrow area where the transplanted roots will be placed. These needles are very thin and made of real sapphire. The roots (grafts) that are kept in the organ transplant solution are also opened one by one. Each one is carefully put in place one by one. When the implantation method is done in the same direction as the patient’s existing brows, it looks more natural.
- In addition to the placement of the roots, the patient’s doctor gives the patient a lot of information about what to do next and how to use medicines after the procedure.
Things to Consider During Eyebrow transplant in Turkey
The person’s brow image should be taken into account, and it should be done correctly; if it’s done wrong, it should not be hard to return or have bad looks. The following are the main things to think about when you’re thinking about getting your eyebrows transplanted:
- There must be more channels through which the grafts can be moved during brow transplantation.
- The amount of grafts should be based on the shape of the brows.
- Based on the shape of the brow, the direction of the channels should be set correctly.
- Getting rid of just one root at a time is the best way to get a natural-looking brow transplant.
- It’s important to wait 10-15 days after having your brows transplanted before going to places like swimming pools and saunas.
- It’s best to stay away from strenuous sports for at least 15 days after having surgery.
- For two days after having your brows transplanted, you should not wash your face.
- Doctors wash patients at our clinic, and we give them lessons on how to do it.
This is done by taking into account how many structures a person already has and how much eyebrow loss they expect. Is it going to depend on how much people usually need
The result is that in some cases, between 100 and 250 grafts are put into the body. After the brow transplantation procedure, which takes about 2-3 hours, it may take up to 4-6 months for the body to fully heal.
This process takes about a year. Failing to pay attention to the things above could weaken and reverse the growth of the brows because the channels aren’t opened correctly.
Before having your eyebrows transplanted, make a sketch of your new brows with a millimeter-specific eyebrow transplant ruler. This will make sure that both brows have the same features.
Healing after Eyebrow transplant in Turkey
After having your brows transplanted, On the second day, the patient goes back to the first wash that he or she did.
For the next ten days, the patient is told how to wash his or her brow area, where the transplant is done.
On the tenth day after the surgery, the patient is asked to come in for a check-up. If the crusts in the brow area are still there, the brows are cleaned with a final washing procedure, which allows the roots to get oxygen.
The transplanted brows start to grow three months after the surgery. For the most part, it takes 8 to 10 months after having a brow transplant surgery.
Read also: Plastic surgery in Turkey .. Full guide 2022
After a brow transplant, eyebrows may grow faster in the first 12 months, just like hair grows faster. One year after the surgery, the brows look good.
Eyebrow transplant surgery is done with a local anesthetic and usually takes about one to two hours. People who had the surgery were very happy with how their brows looked afterward. The transplanted brows never fall out again.
Eyebrow transplant in Turkey cost
The cost of eyebrow transplant in Turkey is generally affordable than most other alternatives, the exact cost will be determined by your doctor as the price is determined entirely by the number of hair every person needs and sessions.
Best hospital for Eyebrow transplant in Turkey
Located in Istanbul, Istiniye University Hospital combines the academic approach of Istiniye University with the luxurious service of Liv Hospital’s services Experts and digital technology infrastructure to provide a comprehensive healthcare experience.
Istiniye has a lot of different clinics that assures you to have a great plastic surgery in Turkey.