Table of Contents
Ziraat Bank of Turkey is a trusted financial institution that has played a crucial role in the economic development of Turkey. With the establishment of banks, financial matters related to commercial and economic life have changed, making it safer for customers to preserve their funds and obtain financing for various projects. As one of the largest banks in Turkey, Ziraat Bank has earned the trust of its customers by providing reliable and efficient banking services.
If you need assistance with your Ziraat Bank account, their customer service number is readily available. Ziraat Bank’s customer service representatives are dedicated to ensuring that all of your banking needs are met, whether you need help with online banking, making a transaction, or have questions about your account. With their commitment to excellence, Ziraat Bank has become one of the most trusted and reliable banks in Turkey, and their customer service number is just one example of their dedication to customer satisfaction.
Information about Ziraat Bank
Turkey is considered one of the countries that managed to make many changes to life in it, due to its proximity to European and Arab countries, as it has become one of the most important tourist countries in recent times. In this context, we discuss information about the Ziraat Bank:
- The establishment of the Ziraat Bank dates back to Midhat Pasha in 1863, when the aim of its establishment was to help farmers.
- The idea of establishing this bank came as one of the ways in which the burdens placed on farmers were alleviated after foreign banks increased their suffering in obtaining financing during that period.
- In 1888, the Bank of Ziraat became one of the official banks operating as a financial institution operating as a fund.
- Today, Ziraat Bank is one of the most important banks in Turkey, which grants loans to its customers, as the peasants and farmers are among the largest groups that deal with the bank.
- The bank is also considered one of the non-interest-bearing banks in Turkey, so it enjoys the approval of the Muslim class in Turkey.
- The bank has many branches spread all over Turkey.
- There are also many ATMs affiliated with the bank, which number 5,000 ATMs.
Ziraat Bank of Turkey Customer service number
There are many banks in Turkey, but Ziraat Bank is one of the oldest banks that provide services to a large segment of Turkish society, so it has a large number of customers. In this context, we discuss the customer service number of Ziraat Bank of Turkey:
- Ziraat Bank holds great prestige with many of its customers who are spread across all regions in Turkey, so it is considered one of the most important banks.
- Therefore, it works to provide all possible services to its customers throughout the week, and this was one of the most important reasons that made it one of the most important banks in Turkey.
- Where this service is distinguished by the speed of response to all inquiries of its customers in a short period.
- You can contact customer service through the number 08502205000.
- Customer service works to respond to all inquiries and questions that customers may ask about all banking transactions, or to report the loss of bank cards.
Customer Service Numbers For Turkish banks
There are many banks in Turkey, and most banks work for the convenience of their customers by providing all answers to their inquiries and questions about various financial transactions. In this context, we address customer service numbers in Turkish banks:
- 4440000 customer service number for Ziraat Bank, the most famous in Turkey. Ziraat
- 08502205000 Customer Service Number of Ziraat Katılım Bank.
- 4440724 Yapı Kredi Bank customer service number
- 4440724 Vakıfbank customer service number
- 4440202 Customer Service Number of Turkish Business Bank. Türkiye İş Bankası
- 4442525 Akbank customer service number
- 4445666 Albaraka Bank customer service number
- Garanti Bank‘s customer service number is 4440333
- 4440400 Halkbank customer service number
- 4440123 Kuveyt Türk customer service number
- 4440990 Customer Service Number for QNB Finansbank. QNB Finansbank.
See also: Types of bank accounts | What are the types of bank accounts How is the bank account managed
Services provided by the Turkish Ziraat Bank
Various banks around the world seek to provide many services to their customers in order for them to feel complete comfort in all their financial dealings and complete reassurance. In this context, we discuss the services provided by the bank:
- The bank provides various financial services, such as banking services and all services related to financial transactions and credit cards.
- It also provides electronic services in order to save time and effort.
- Loan services for companies and individuals in order to support various projects.
- Giving financial facilities to investors in order to finance major investment projects in the country.
Turkish Ziraat Bank branches
Considering that the Turkish Ziraat Bank is one of the oldest banks in Turkey, we find that it seeks to develop itself and increase the number of branches that work to serve a large number of customers in various parts of Turkey. In this context, we discuss the Turkish Ziraat Bank branches:
- The main branch of the Turkish Ziraat Bank is located in Ankara.
- Today, Ziraat Bank has 1,739 branches inside and outside Turkey.
- There are also 5,000 ATMs in Turkey.
- There are also 23 branches in more than one foreign country, including:
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- United States of America.
Conditions for opening an account in the Turkish Ziraat Bank
Many people need to have an account in a bank, with the aim of facilitating all their financial transactions and completing them as quickly as possible without the need to spend time and effort on these matters. In this context, we discuss the conditions for opening an account in the Turkish Ziraat Bank:
- It is possible for any nationality, whether Turkish or otherwise, or who holds dual citizenship, to be able to open an account in the Turkish Ziraat Bank.
- It is possible to open an account in any of the bank’s branches without the need to deposit an amount of money in it.
- The need to prepare the papers required to open the account and go to the branch located in your area in order to open the account.
- The account can be opened in any of the bank’s branches.
How to open a Ziraat Turkish Bank account
Banks rely on a set of rules and laws that govern work within them, with the aim of regulating workflow and providing services to the largest possible category of customers in the country, in accordance with the legal conditions of the bank. In this context, we discuss how to open a Ziraat Turkish Bank account:
- You must go to one of the branches of the Turkish Ziraat Bank.
- Taking a turn from the bank’s service machine.
- Go to the bank employee.
- All supporting documents that will enable you to open a bank account must be submitted.
- The need to provide a contract in English if you cannot master the Turkish language.
- Submit an application in order to obtain an ATM card.
- Sign all the papers presented to you by the bank employee in order to open the account.
- You will receive a text message to your phone number informing you of the date at which you will receive the ATM card.
The Importance of opening a bank account in Turkey
Doing business anywhere in the world requires the owner of this business to have a bank account, which makes it easier for him to carry out many operations and procedures with ease. In this context, we address the importance of opening a bank account in Turkey:
- A bank account helps you pay all your bills and fees.
- Exchange of all different currencies.
- Send and receive money inside and outside the country with ease.
- Online shopping easily.
in conclusion, In this article, we presented everything related to the customer service number of Ziraat Bank of Turkey, as well as how to open a Ziraat Bank of Turkey account as well, information about Ziraat Bank and customer service numbers in Turkish banks.