Table of Contents
Turkey Dropshipping .. Your full guide 2022 is a great way to make money and trade online in Turkey, with various Turkish suppliers.
Working in drop shipping in Turkey might be difficult if you don’t know where to start. This is what our current article will cover in full, along with other Turkey drop shipping information.
What is dropshipping
Dropshipping is a kind of e-commerce where the seller acts as a middleman between the manufacturer and the customer.
To deliver things from the producer to the customer, a dropshipping seller is required. In other words, the seller buys from the manufacturer or wholesaler and ships to the customer. As a consequence, this merchant does not need product storage.
How to work in Turkey Dropshipping
If you are wondering about the legality of working in dropshipping in Turkey, do not worry, because the process of drop shipping is focused on delivering products to customers only.
So there is no legitimate problem in doing this business and engaging mediators to get the job done. It is also possible to work in dropshipping from any supplier to any place in the absence of policy limits.
In general, the job of a dropshipping worker is to give a good offer to the customer. In addition to ensuring that products are delivered to consumers in a good manner by suppliers.
Reasons to start dropshipping in Turkey
In reality, although Turkey is not listed among the top ten nations for drop shipping job, the potential for e-commerce work in Turkey is enormous, maybe even higher than in the United States of America and European countries.
However, in order to reap the most benefits, two key factors must be considered: developing the correct business strategy and targeting the rising market.
The following are the most crucial reasons why working in dropshipping is profitable:
- Customer group: According to studies, Turkey has a significant target consumer base when compared to other European nations. In general, Turkey has roughly 80 million young people with an average age of about thirty years old, which is fewer than everywhere else in Europe. Furthermore, the population is predicted to grow to 93 million by 2050, whereas the majority of the population in other European nations will age. As a result, conducting a company in dropshipping in Turkey is a highly profitable venture.
- Mobile phone penetration rate and usage of technology in shopping: Turkey was one of the first nations to embrace contemporary technology, with a mobile phone penetration rate of about 94 percent. Turkish visitors to internet shopping sites outnumber those to conventional shopping malls by a factor of twenty.
- E-commerce market: The continued expansion of online shopping in Turkey cannot be ignored, proving that e-commerce will become an essential element of the Turkish consumer’s life. As a result, several merchants have shifted to digital, or e-commerce.
Steps to start working in drop shipping in Turkey
As in any business, it is imperative to know the necessary steps to start work to avoid getting lost and falling into future problems. The steps to work in dropshipping are summarized in two basic steps:
- Creating an online store: This is the first stage in starting a dropshipping company, and it is notable for the fact that it does not need any kind of investment. The processes for starting an online store are summarized by creating a seller account on Turkish online shopping sites and then specifying the speciality or sector of sales, such as apparel or accessories. If you do not have your own items, you may instead deal with recognized suppliers. Following completion of the preceding stages, the domain name must be registered, items added to the online shop, and shipment must begin.
- Shipping from suppliers to the store: If you don’t want to do a lot of research on suppliers, it’s best to deal with Chinese suppliers, since China boasts some of the world’s most significant suppliers and manufacturers. Amazon sells 25 percent of its items from China. The following are the primary reasons why China is an excellent option for wholesale dropshipping to Turkey:
Product prices: which are inexpensive, as they allow the consumer to obtain products at an acceptable price even after adding all the costs necessary to complete the purchase process.
Product Diversity: As we know, China is the center of production, offering a wide range of both branded and unbranded products, which makes it easy to choose products that fit the market trend.
Best Turkish dropshipping suppliers
There are many dropshipping platforms in Turkey, but the most important ones are:
GittiGidiyor : One of the most important dropshipping sites in Turkey. Its founding dates back to the beginning of 2001 and is currently considered as a division of eBay. The products offered by this site range from clothing and accessories to outdoor equipment and mobile phones.
Hepsiburada: Turkey’s largest retailer location. It was founded in 1998 and currently has about five thousand sellers and 500,000 products. It is noteworthy that the order shipment rate is about 70% of customer orders per day. The products and merchandise covered by this site are numerous and include books, cosmetics, electronics, kitchen appliances, furniture, daily use products and groceries.
Trendyol: Founded in 2010, it is a clothing retail website that uses social media to conduct business operations. This store relies on quick sales as its distinguishing feature.
Still can’t buy from Turkey? There is no international shipping We have your back here!
Did you know that it is now possible to shop online on Turkish websites without actually being in Turkey The article we have created will guide you, step by step, through the process of purchasing any product from Turkey. You will be able to order items directly from a Turkish store and have them shipped directly to your door!
Check out this article for tips on buying Turkish products abroad with worldwide delivery.
The most important products to work in drop shipping from Turkey
In fact, Turkey is a huge market for online sellers and the products that can be sold range from electronics, toys, clothes, and food. However, if you want to work in dropshipping in Turkey, it is recommended to consider mainly the following products:
- Kids Toys
- Home furniture
- Sports equipment